Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The only sport I can watch consistently

I've been watching almost every day of the Tour de France, and I pretty much never bother to watch sports on tv. I just figured out why I like it so much- it's because it is one of the only televised sports that isn't contained in a stadium, but the gorgeous countryside of France. How wonderful is that, to see fantastic scenery and cyclists in pain at the same time! There are also lots of crazy fans dressed in funny costumes that get on tv while the riders pass by. Wish I was there....

Tour de France Link

Here is a photo of my little tiny bedroom garden. Mesclun greens are growing out of two containers, and I get salad our of them once a week. Since they are not outside, they are not as flavorful or colorful as stuff you would find at the store, but they are still quite tender and yummy, and free:

No comments: