Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Patagonia's cradle to cradle- Missing that school I went to

Stuff that I learned at Cornell is coming back to life! At work, the higher ups and merchandisers had a big meeting about fit, and that the higher-ups hired a consultant to assess the fit of the clothing sold. They said that the pants here have the most consistent fit out of all of the womenswear apparel companies, and then they listed that there are so many ways that more clothing can get sold by improving the fit of the product. They have no idea that I studied so much about fit in school, and have done that class bodyscanning project...

The other thing that I was studying about was apparel sustainability, and not only shoes, but underwear is now going to be going through a cradle to cradle system! Yay for underwear! I just wish that one day that my company will get on this green bandwagon soon....

Check out the stupid yet cute video!
  • Patagonia recycling
  • 1 comment:

    Susan said...

    One day you're going to rule the world!