Sunday, June 03, 2007

Arizona near Tucson

At the Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum

San Xavier del Bac Mission

(all photos taken by C., not conchens.)
This trip to AZ gave me a raging urge to eat Mexican food every single day until forever! Thank you to all Mexican restaurants that I went to that had homemade tamales! This Sunday afternoon, I spent some time reviewing some of the places that I went to on Tripadvisor and I also spent some other moments posting local Boston services on Angie's List-- have you ever heard of it? It allows you to review other people's opinions of contractors and services after services have been provided and money has been spent, so you don't waste your own dough on a bad experience. However, you have to pay for the site, and so far, postings are a little sparce-- hopefully it'll get better if/when it comes time for me to do some condo stuff!(?)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Gorgeous photos! But I would expect no less from my Connie...